It’s been a while since I’ve done a tag, but I back today to share my 11th Sunshine Blogger Award post. A huge thank you to the super wonderful Jenny over at Book Coffee Happy!!
Don’t forget to follow Jenny if you don’t already. She’s a lovely individual who is alway happy and super friendly. Oh and she posts some great stuff on her blog!!
You can read Jenny’s very own Sunshine Blogger Award post here
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions from Jenny:
1. Best book you have ever read?
I have a lot of books that I love but I have three books that I return to over and over again and still never get bored of and those are Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult and IT but Stephen King. Sorry I couldn’t just choose 1 from these three.
2. Worst book you have ever read?
Ok, I couldn’t narrow it down to just one book so I’m basically going to cheat here and say all the books I have DNF-ed. You can check these out on the following post 2019 DNF-ED BOOKS, 2020 DNF-ed Books!!!
3. Book your currently reading?
I like to read multiple books at a time and am currently reading The Toll by Neal Shusterman, Blood Sisters by Jane Corry and am listening to Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline on BorrowBox
4. If you could visit the home of any fictional character, where would you like to go?
I would definitely love to visit Tilly’s home from the Pages & Co series by Anna James. She lives upstairs in a bookstore which is owned by her grandparents.
5. Describe your perfect scenario/surroundings for enjoying a good book.
I would love to have a dedicate reading room surrounded by book shelves, with a cosy reading chair or window seat, which would be covered with cushions and cosy blankets. I’d also love one of those fancy hot drink dispenser for those cold days and a mini fridge for my cold drinks.
6. Least favourite book character of all time?
This is a hard one as in most books I read there is always at least character I don’t like. So, really couldn’t narrow it down.
7. Most favourite book character of all time?
Again there are a few but I would have to say Matilda from Roald Dahl’s famous book Matilda or Hermione from the Harry Potter books.
8. What was the last book you read and would you recommend it to others?
As I mentioned in an earlier question I read multiple books at time so the recent books I finished were
The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman by Julietta Henderson, yes I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a funny light-hearted read about family, love and friendship. (You can read my full thoughts here)
Things To Do Before The End of the World by Emily Barr. Yes another book I would recommend.
An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena. I’m wasn’t too sure about this one, so not sure if I would recommend.
9. A book that made you cry?
Ok, so I’m one to usually get emotional when reading but there are a couple of books that nearly had me in tears but the one that stood out the most was A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
10. Book that Made you laugh out loud?
Umm, seriously my minds gone blank!!!
My Questions for you:
Ok, I’m going to keep some of Jenny’s as well as add some new ones
1. Book that made you laugh out loud?
2. What book or books are you currently reading?
3. What’s the worst book you have ever read?
4. Which book or books would you recommend to someone that needs cheering up?
5. Which hyped book did you dislike/DNF?
6. What attracts you to a book?
7. Do you have hobbies other than reading books and blogging about them? If yes, what are they?
8. Are there any books that are considered terrible but you absolutely ended up loving?
9. In general, do you think books are better or worse now than they used to be?
10. Have you ever joined or are part of a book club? if so what are you currently reading?
11. What’s one thing book blogging has taught you?
I want to tag everyone one reading this post. I truly believe everyone one you deserves this award.
Yna over at Yna The Mood Reader
Maisy over at Hawthorn Book Reviews
Kimberly over at My Bookish Bliss
Alyssa over at Alys In Bookland
Farshana over at Rain’n’books
Marta over at Monogamist Reader
Michaela over at Journey Into Books
No pressure on anyone to do this tag. But If you decide to do this tag please don’t forget to link back to this post so I can read all your wonderful answers.