A few weeks ago I was tagged by the wonderful Hannah over at Hannah’s Bookshelf for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks Hannah. This is the second Sunshine Blogger Award I have done, and am loving them. Don’t forget to visit Hannah’s blog if you haven’t done so already.
Rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The 11 questions Hannah asked given:
Are you a pen and paper fan or do you prefer to type?
I’d have to say both. I like to write everything the traditional way with pen and paper and then I like to type everything up. I know that like doing double the work but that’s just the way I like it.
Are you an avid traveller or do you prefer to stay near home?
Definitely a traveller although haven’t done as much as I would like to.
What’s the first thing you do when you get home from a busy day?
Get changed into my comfy loungers/pyjamas
What’s your favourite comfort food and why?
Anything which has mint and chocolate in. Love the combination
What is your favourite genre to read and what would you like to read more of?
I read a lot of mystery/thrillers and crime books these days but my favourite has always been horror and I would like to read more of this genre but it’s getting harder to find really good horror books.
If you could spend 24 hours anywhere and with anyone, where and who would it be and why?
It would probably be in the worlds biggest book shop with my best friend Georgina who is a movie and bookworm like me.
How do you mark a page in your book? (Bookmark, random paper, folding pages, etc.)
Depends on the book and where it’s from. If it’s my own book I usually start off with a bookmark but then I end up losing it somewhere in the house so end up using random paper. I try to keep them looking like brand new books. If it’s a book I’ve borrowed from friends and family it depends on what state their book is in, if the owner of the book has folded the pages then I will fold them too but i try to follow the lines they have already created.
Who is your favourite Disney sidekick and why?
I truly have no idea lol. If I had to choose a then I would have to choose Baymax from Big Hero 6. His so cool, smart and could keep me out of trouble.
What is your favourite recipe to make on a cold day?
Depends on the time of day. afternoon/lunch time: Beans on toast evening /dinner Cheesy pasta bake
What movie could you watch over and over again?
There are a few that I could just watch over and over again but if I had to choose then I would say Goonies and E.T
Who was your first celebrity crush?
Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys
Roxanne over at An Average Life
Simone over at The Darf Did It
India over at Belles-Lettres Book Reviews
Anna over at The Bursting Bookshelf
Sara over at Bibliophagist Reviews
Jee Wan over at Hooked On Bookz
Junaisha over at The Godly Chic Diary
Clarissa over at Clarissa Reads It All
Molly over at Molly Elizabeth Marcelle
Lorryn over at Reading Parental
I’m 1 short of 11 tags but I can’t find the list of people I wrote. but I tag all of you reading this post, so don’t feel left out.
My Questions for You:
- Do you lend out your books?
- Do you write in your books?
- What is the one book you will always recommend to everyone?
- Can you read on the bus/in the car?
- What makes you love a book?
- How often do you agree with the critics about about a book?
- How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
- If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you choose?
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without reading?
- Favourite film adaptation of a book?
- Which book character strongly resembles your personality?
If you fancy answering any of the question without writing the whole post feel free to leave a reply below. Loved to read your answers regardless.