Firstly a massive THANK YOU to Jee Wan at Hooked On Bookz for nominating me fore my very first Sunshine Bloggers Award.
Rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The 11 questions I was given:
- What/who inspired your blog? I’ve wanted to start a blog for a long time but didn’t know what topic to choose, but then I thought I read and review books anyway so why not try it out on a blog. My best friend has also helped me out, especially with proof reading some of my posts because I struggled with writing some of them.
- What’s your favorite place to read? I can read almost anywhere in my house but my favourite would have to be in my bedroom on/in bed.
- What’s your favorite time of the day to review the books you read? I usually plan to write my reviews during but most of the time I end up writing my thoughts down on paper at night.
- Coffee/Tea? Either I don’t mind
- Favorite indie bookstore in your town/city? Only have big bookshop chains near by. The closest one to my house is Waterstones.
- Best bookstore you’ve visited? Kinokuniya Book Store, Dubai Mall, Dubai.
- Hardcover/Paperback? I like hardcovers, but paperbacks are much easier to carry for me, as hardbacks can be very heavy for me to hold and carry sometimes.
- Favourite season(s)? Summer!!
- Most recent read? Hippie by Paulo Coelho
- A place you’d like to visit again: New York
- Most relaxing hour of the day: After dinner when I sit down down to watch my TV shows, with a book in hand too.
My Questions for You:
- Do you read with the dust jacket on or do you remove it first?
- Favourite time for reading?
- What’s your favourite book of all times?
- Do you prefer to buy brand new or used books?
- Do you use bookmarks to mark your page or anything that comes to hand?
- What’s the first book you owned/brought yourself?
- Do you read one book at a time or several at once?
- Do you break the spine or keep it as new?
- Have your reading habits changed since you started blogging?
- What distracts you from reading?
- What bad book habits do you have?