Hi Bookish Friends,
Welcome to a tag post!!
- Thank the person/fellow Indian sweets’ lover who nominated you! (or whose blog you found out about this award through)
- Answer the 5 Indian sweets-related questions and add one of your own!
- Share some pictures of your all time favourite Indian sweets.
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers who love Indian sweets and leave an open nomination for every Indian sweets’ lover around the world.
Let’s get to it!
1. What are your top three favourite Indian sweets?
I don’t eat very many Indian sweets but my favourites are definitely Jalebi, Gulab Jamun and burfi!!!
2. What’s an Indian sweet you haven’t tried yet but really want to?
There are quite a lot of Indian sweets that I haven’t tried yet but as I said I don’t eat many indian sweets so happy to stick to my favourites!!
3. Name one sweet which is traditionally made in your city/state.
I’m not sure if this is the traditional sweet where I technically come from but I’m going to Mohanthal.
4. Which kind of ladoo is your favorite??
When it comes to Ladoo there is only one kind that is my favourite and that is Bundi Ka Ladoo!! They are the best and I love them with a nice hot cup of tea!!
5. Have you ever tried a chocolate flavored Indian sweet? If yes, name it.
Does chocolate burfi count??
Riddhi’s Question: Have you ever tried making an Indian sweet at home? Which one?
I’ve tried to make burfi once!! It took forever to make and looked nothing like it was supposed to, but it tasted good so can’t complain. I leave the sweet making to my mum!
Shristi’s Question: Which is the most famous sweet in you area?
See answer to question 3 above!!
My Question: Which Indian sweet is your least favourite?
Pics of my favourite Indian sweets:
I’m not going to tag anyone at this time. But feel free to take part and don’t forget to link back to this post so I can read your answers!!
*Images from Google Images