Big thanks to @chocoviv for tagging me in this Halloween tag!! I thought I better do this one quickly as I’m really bad at doing tags on time!!
The Halloween Tag Rules
👻 First, thank the person who tagged you in their post.
👻 Then, answer the 13 original questions from the original post.
👻 Answer the 2 extra questions from the person who tagged you.
👻 Now add 2 more questions of your own and tag a few friends who you would like to hear from!
Original 13 Questions
1. What is your favourite thing about the fall season?
Watching the leaves change colour on the trees!
2. Pumpkin spice? Yes or no?
If I had a choice then no, but if there was nothing else hot available then I wouldn’t say no!
3. What is your favourite Halloween movie?
The original Nightmare on Elm Street!
4. When you were a kid, what was your favorite Halloween costume?
I never really liked to dressing up for Halloween!! To be honest I’m still not a fan!!
5. What is your favorite trick-or-treat candy?
I’m not really fussed as long as it tastes good!!
6. Do you like haunted houses?
Yes! Love them!!
7. How old were you when you stopped trick-or-treating?
As a kid we never really went trick or treating, but as I older normally went with my cousin to keep her company while she took the kids around. And now I usually take my nephew around so technically I haven’t stopped.
8. If you have kids, what were their first Halloween costumes?
I don’t have kids of my own but both my nephews first costumes were baby pumpinks
9. What is your favourite fall activity?
Sitting wrapped up in a cozy blanket reading!! Lounging around with blankets
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
11. Have you ever seen one?
12. Have you ever been in a haunted place? (a real haunted place, not a Halloween haunted house.)
No I haven’t
13. What does your family do to celebrate Halloween?
Trick or treating (depending on weather) and carving pumpkins
Two Extra Questions From @chocoviv
A) Do you carve pumpkins?
Yes, but this is a new thing, my eldest nephew (7) loves doing them so for the last 3 years we’ve carved pumpkins together.
B) Favourite horror movie?
Oh, see my previous answer in question 3.
My Two Extra Questions:
1. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
2. Do you prefer gore or thriller movies?
Melanie over at Melanie’s Reads
Ellie-Mai over at Ellie Mai Blogs
Carol over at Reading Ladies
Stephen @ Stephen Writes
Absolutely no pressure to do this tag! But if you do don’t forget to link back to this post as I’d love to read your answers!!