A big thank you to Riddhi over at Whispering Stories for tagging me for my 7th Mystery Blogger Award!!!
You can read Riddhi own post here, and don’t forget to follow her if you don’t already!!
You can check out my previous awards below
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; they do it with so much love and passion.
Thank you Okoto for creating the award!
How does it work?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Myself
- I can write both left and right handed, although when writing left handed it’s really messy and takes forever.
- I love anything mint flavoured.
- I eating Brussel Sprouts
Questions from Riddhi
- What is one Christmas themed book you read in 2020?
I didn’t actually read any Christmas themed books in 2020. I was planning to listening to A Boy Called Christmas by Matt Haig but my audiobook hold didn’t come through from the library in time. In fact I’m still waiting for my turn.
2. What is your fatal flaw? (Yes, you can take a quiz to find out)
3. What is you Hogwarts house?
4. Who is your godly parent?
The last time I took a quiz on Buzz Feed it came back as Poseidon being my godly parent.
5. Name three authors whose books you read in 2020 for the first time.
Oh, there were so many new authors, here are the last 3 I read in 2020
1. What would your perfect day consist of you doing?
2. If you could invite any 3 people (dead or alive, real or fictional) to a dinner party, who would you choose? and why?
3. What is your favourite paranormal/mythical creature to read about?
4. Are there any books/series which you think are overrated?
5. How many books do you currently have on your TBR?
I’m not nominating anyone specific as I can’t remember who I nominated last time and also because I think everyone deserves to be tagged. So, if you’re reading this YOU TAGGED!!!
Don’t forget to link back if you decide to take part, so I can read all your answers!!