Thank you so much Danni over at For Books Sake for tagging me for my 4th Mystery Blogger Award since I started my little blog. Being tagged in these make me feel so good.
Once again I’m sorry for the delay in getting this post out, I know you tagged me back in February.
You can all read Danni’s very own answers to here.
Don’t forget if you don’t follow her already then go and do it now, she is super friendly and supportive and she also has great content on her blog.
You can check out my previous awards below
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; they do it with so much love and passion.
Thank you Okoto for creating the award!
How does it work?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Myself
- I used to be able to write with both hands (I’m right handed). Technically I still can but when I write left handed now it looks like a small child has written it.
- I’m terrified of spiders
- I love spicy food even if it plays havoc on my reflux
Questions from Danni
1) You finally get the chance to design your dream reading nook! How would you design it and what would you include?
If I could I would turn of the bedrooms in our into a home library. The first thing I would do is add a nice soft thick carpet, as we have wooden floors throughout the whole house, then I would add a nice comfy recliner where I could put my feet up and read. I would also add some squishy pillows as I love pillows. I would also have different lots of fluffy blankets to snuggle up in.
2) Who is your favourite artist? and what is your favourite piece of art?
Umm, I don’t really have favourite artists. I’m one of those people who either likes the look of something or doesn’t.
3) If you could only read one author for the rest of your life, who would it be? and why?
This question is way too hard to answer, especially as I love reading and discovering so many different authors, but because I didn’t want to leave this unanswered I would have to say Stephen King. He has such a wide variety of books, some great and some not so great.
4) What do you find to be the hardest aspect of blogging?
For me it has to be blog hopping and commenting on individual blog posts. I do comment where I can but feel I don’t do it enough. Most of the time I end up liking a post but just don’t have the time to leave a comment.
5) Name 5 books which you think everyone should read in their lifetime.
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
Silent Heroes: When Love and Values Are Worth Fighting for by Patricia Furstenberg.
The Pillars of The Earth by Ken Follett
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo (Technically I haven’t finished reading this one but it’s defintately a must read)
OK, I’m going to cheat and use Danni’s questions as I really enjoyed answering them and they are super easy to answer. So here are my questions to you.
- You finally get the chance to design your dream reading nook! How would you design it and what would you include?
- Who is your favourite artist? and what is your favourite piece of art?
- If you could only read one author for the rest of your life, who would it be? and why?
- What do you find to be the hardest aspect of blogging?
- Name 5 books which you think everyone should read in their lifetime.
I’m nominating everyone of you who is reading this post, as everyone deserves this award.