Thank you so much Emer over at A Little Haze Book Blog for tagging me for my 3rd Mystery Blogger Award since I started my little blog. Being tagged in these make me so happy and I love reading and answering the questions. Once again I’m sorry for the delay in getting this post out, I know you tagged me back in January.
You can read Emer’s very own answers to here, and don’t forget to follow her if you don’t already, she super friendly and has great content on her blog.
You can check out my previous awards below
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; they do it with so much love and passion.
Thank you Okoto for creating the award!
How does it work?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Myself
- I live in leggings and jogging bottoms. OMG!! They are just the comfiest cloths ever.
- I love pillows and can’t sleep in my bed without loads of them. I currently have 6 pillows in my bed.
- My bookshelves are probably the tidiest things part of my room.
Questions from Emer
1) Do you think there is a place for one star reviews in the blogging community?
Yes, personally I love reading them. They help me to decide whether I really should read a book or not. Recently I’ve read a couple of books that have received super high ratings, and because of these I set my expectations way too high and they only turned out to be OK.
2) How do you feel about audiobooks?
They aren’t for everyone but personally I love them. I love how I’m able to listen to them when I’m out and about. They’ve also allowed me to read books even when I find it hard to hold a physical book.
3) Have you ever emotionally identified with a character or plot in a book that you felt the author was writing the words that are etched on your soul?
For this one I’m going to have to say yes, and the book I’m going to mention is Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult. This book is spot on in my opinion. It explains the very condition I have and explains the struggles both my family and I have had to face. It’s a wonderful book to read.
4) What was the last book (or film) that made you cry?
I’m one to get upset or cry when reading but that last book that nearly brought tears to my eyes was Silent Heroes: When Love and Values Are Worth Fighting For by Patricia Furstenberg.
5) What ice cream flavour do you think best represents your personality? E.g. are you vanilla with sprinkles? Maybe you’re a decadent salted caramel? Or maybe you’re a scoop of rocky road?
Oh this is a really hard one!!! I have no idea!!!
But mint chocolate chip and cookie and cream are my favourite ice cream flavours if that helps answer this question in any way.
- Do you watch Booktubers, if so who is or are your favourite?
- What book are you currently reading? Why did you choose to read this particular book?
- Who is your favourite author and why?
- What is you favourite chocolate flavour?
- Do you think there is a place for one star reviews in the blogging community? (Stealing Emer’s question)
- Kelsey @ There’s Something About KM
- Danni @ For Books Sake
- Misty @ Misty’s Book Space
- Charlotte @ Mug Full of Books
- Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
- Stephen @ Stephen Writes
- Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser
- Carol over atReading Ladies
- Sari over at Feathered Fables
- Mina @ Stacked Reviews
No pressure to do this tag!!! But if you do, you know what to do, don’t forget to tag back to this post so I can read all your answers.