HI Book Friends,
I hope you’re all well and keeping safe in these crazy unpredictable times. If anyone needs a chat please do get in touch. You can contact me by messaging me directly using any of the following links Twitter || Instagram ||Goodreads or through my contact from here
Because of everything that is currently going on I have decided to do things a little differently. I’m not going to be setting myself a TBR as such, but, instead I am going to try and concentrate on catching up with my NetGalley eARCS and my review requests.
In March I only set a very short TBR with only 3 library books. I’m happy to report that I managed to read all three plus lots of extra’s.
Anyway lets get into the list of books I’m hoping to get through. (In no particular order)
- One Year Later by Sanjida Kay
- My Lies, Your Lies by Susan Lewis
- Firewall by Eugenia Lovett West
- The Search Party by Simon Lelic
- Q by Christina Dalcher
- Misfits by Hunter Shea
- With Her Fists by Henry Roi
- Sinan & Leyla by F.K. Amir
- The Summond Ones by Darryl A. Woods
- Highland Cove by Dylan Morgan
- The Dark Stalkers by Henry Bassett
- Arrival by Henry Bassett
- The Way Home – Ashes of Olympus by Julian Barr
- The Snow Collectors by Tina May Hall
I am also participating in some buddy reads this month but we’ve not decided what we’ll be reading as yet but I will keep you all updated in my WWW Wednesday posts, so keep an eye out.
Have you read any of these? What did you think of them?? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to share your April TBR, so I can check out what wonderful books you’re all planning to read this month.