Thank you so so much to Florence over at Miscellany Pages for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award back in December 2019!!
You can check out MP’s very own post here and if you don’t follow MP’s blog already, please go and take a look and follow her. She has some amazing posts and is super friendly.
This is my second nomination, you can see my first one here
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; they do it with so much love and passion.
Thank you Okoto for creating the award!
How does it work?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About Me
- I love taking on a challenge, especially if someone tells me I can’t do something.
- I never leave the house without my headphones, I have at least one pair in each bag.
- I love anything that is mint flavoured, and if it has dark chocolate with it even better.
My Favourite Blog Post
It’s so hard to choose my favourite blog post as I enjoyed writing them all but I’m going to but for this one I’m going to choose a couple of review posts.
Questions from MP
1. What is the best book you’ve received as a gift?
Ok, for this one I would have to say my penguin classic clothbound book. My brother brought me the Dickens greatest novels box set for Christmas in 2018 and my best friend brought me a clothbound copy of Les Miserables for my birthday last year. But, I love all the books that I receive.
2. Do you reread, and if so which book was your latest reread?
Yes, I do reread books but not as many as I would like to. The last book I reread was Pet Sematary by Stephen King.
3. Tell us your favourite book quote?
There are so many. I actually have a different favourite every time I find one in a book. It’s one of the reasons I started doing my Quotes of the week post. I have brought it back so keep an eye out every Sunday.
4. Which were your favourite subjects at school?
Biology, Home Economics, Design and Technology. Basically anything that involved being hands on and creative.
5. As you know, if books are my first love, animals are a close second, so do you have any pets?
I do, I have a Cockatiel named Krishna his my naughty birdie. We also have some tropical fish that belong to my nephew.
Ok, was feeling a little lazy and also my battery is about to die on the laptop so I’m going to keep the same questions asked by MP.
- What is the best book you’ve received as a gift?
- Do you reread, and if so which book was your latest reread?
- Tell us your favourite book quote.
- Which were your favourite subjects at school?
- As you know, if books are my first love, animals are a close second, so do you have any pets? Please feel free to share some cute photos!!!
- Christopher over at Plucked From The Stacks
- Dini over at Dini Panda Reads
- Satou over at Inkish Kingdoms
- Nen & Jen over at Nen and Jen
- Sarah over at Far From Sarah
- Pam over at Pam Who Cried Books
- Carol over at Reading Ladies
- Rani over at The Quirky Pages
- Jules over at One More Word
- And YOU!!! because I want to nominate everyone, because I love everyones blogs in their own unique ways.
No Pressure on you guys to do this, but if you do you know what to do, don’t forget to tag back to this post so I can read all your answers.