I finally decided to get my eARCs organised so I know exactly what I have left to review and I thought I would share with you all the books I have left. I thought I had way more but looking at these there aren’t too many. I know some of these have been out for sometime but I will get to them soon. Hopefully!!! 🤞😅
So without further a-do here are the books I still need to get through.
- Firewall by Eugenia Lovett West
- The Fallout by Rebecca Thornton
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- My Lies, Your Lies by Susan Lewis
- One Year Later by Sanjida Kay
- With The Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
I’ve been really good and haven’t requested anything new in the last month or so. It’s been really hard but it’s been worth it as this list could have been totally out of control. Can’t wait to go on a requesting spree once I have got through these.🤪
Have you read any of these or have any them on your own TBR? Do let me know in the comments.