A huge thank you to Laura over at Roachies Reviews for tagging me for this challenge!
You can check out Laura’s answers here.
Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
Make up your own questions and tag others.
Sounds easy, right? Well, let’s see…!
1. Would you rather be stuck on a long plane/train journey without a book or with a book you know you hate?
It would all depend if it was a plane journey I’d be happy to go without a book, as I could probably keep myself entertained by watching the movies or listening to music on the in-flight entertainment. But if it was a long train journey I could easily go without a book as I’d probably have fallen asleep.
2. Would you rather live in the world in your current read for the rest of your life or continue to live your real life?
Based on what I’m reading at the time of answering this question I would continue to live my real life. Especially as I’m reading a book Laura recommended “The World I Fell Out of by Melanie Reid”
3. Would you rather have books for free but have them in your least preferred format, or have to pay a high price for all your books in your most preferred format?
This is a hard one. I don’t really mind which format I read in, but at the same time I’d probably want a copy for shelves so I really don’t know lol.
4. Would you rather be a famous author and never read again, or never write again and be able to read anything you like?
Never write again and be able to read anything I like. I’m not really interested in being an author I don’t have the imagination to write books/stories.
5. Would you rather go to Hogwarts or be given enough money to be comfortable for the rest of your life?
I think I would like to go to Hogwarts.
6. Would you rather have to read the last chapter of every new book first, or never read the last chapter?
This is a hard question Laura!!! I can’t possibly choose, I don’t think I have ever read the last chapter of a book and don’t think I would be able to read a book with knowing how it ends. It would drive me crazy!!!
7. It’s the end of the world. Would you rather get stuck in a bookshop and have to risk your life to find food, or get stuck in a supermarket/grocery store without anything to read?
Ok, so I love my food so I would have to go with get stuck in a supermarket/grocery store without anything to read. But technically I never leave the house without a book so I would have one book to read.
8. Would you rather have to listen to amazing audiobooks with an irritating narrator or listen to rubbish books with a wonderful narrator?
I would definitely rather listen to an amazing audiobook with an irritating narrator any day, because I know i’d know it was worth it in the end.
9. Would you rather read a book where the page was missing with a dramatic twist or a book where the author doesn’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re?
Rather read a book where the author doesn’t know the different between there, their, and they’re.
10. Would you rather read a book that transports you to the past or the future?
I think I would rather read a book that transports me to the future.
My questions for you:
(I’ve kept a couple of questions that Laura asked because I couldn’t answer them and I’d love to see what others would choose)
- Would you rather have to read the last chapter of every new book first, or never read the last chapter?
- Would you rather have someone ruin the ending of a book for you or never finish a book you were reading?
- Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book
- Would you rather be friends with Hermione Granger or Matilda?
- Would you rather wait five years for the final installment in a series or get it now, but must read every spoiler before you can start reading it?
- Would you rather reread your least favorite book monthly or never be able to read your favorite book again?
- Would you rather read in an isolated cabin that was infested with spiders or in a noisy coffee shop with bad music?
- Would you rather have the ability to read minds, but never able to read another book or live as you are now and keep reading?
- Would you rather read a novel based on a true story of someone you know or a fictional novel where a character is based on you?
- Would you rather have a book where anything you write in it becomes true or have a book that contains all the knowledge of the universe?
- Dini over at Dini Panda Reads
- Nen & Jen over at Nen and Jen
- Emer over at A Little Haze Book Blog
No pressure in doing this tag, but don’t forget to link back to this post or leave your links in the comments, so I can read your answers.
*Image taken Laura’s post over at Roachies Review