Hi Fellow Bloggers,
I’m so thrilled to have been nominated by Gunjan over at Book Worm Read for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you so much for nominating me Gunjan and sorry it’s taken me so long. It’s great to support and follow new bloggers so don’t forget to check out guans blog and give her a follow if you don’t already do so. Also you can read her blogger recognition post here.
You can also read take 1 of my blogger recognition award here.
Blogger Recognition Award Rules
- Thank the blogger for nominating you and give the link to their blog
- Write a blog post on your website showing the award.
- Describe the story of why you started your blog.
- Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers.
- Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them.
Why I started Blogging
I’ve always really wanted to start my own blog, but I didn’t know what I really wanted to blog about, until I started reviewing books for LoveReading UK and started sharing reviews with my family and friends. That’s when I got my butt into gear and came up with this blog, and I’ve not regretted it one bit since.
Advice for new Bloggers
- TAKE YOUR TIME – don’t feel like you need to rush your posts. Take as long as you need. Everyone posts different amounts as it all depends on your personal time constraints. Also if you take your time you’ll feel less stressed out about keeping up with your blog.
- INTERACTION- make sure you interact with your fellow bloggers across all the social media platforms you use. The more you interact the more others will interact and engage with you too. Also the more you interact the more new friends you’ll make.
I know it says to give two pieces of advice but this is one of the most important ones for me, and that is just have FUN!!! If your not having fun while blogging step away and take some time out.
For The Blogger Recognition Award I nominate:
- Norrie over at Reading Under The Blankie
- Jill over at Jill’s Book Blog
- Melanie over at Melanie Loves Fiction
- Helen over at Helen’s Book Shelf
- Laura over at Roachies Reviews
- Amanda over at Devouring Books
- Jack over at jthbooks
- Kaylee over at Kayl’s All Booked Out
- Rekha over at The Book Decoder
- Zoe over at Book Addict Rambles
- Inge over at Journey In Bookend
- Emma over at Emma B Books
- Millie over at MSB LIFE
- Nikki over at Nikki’s Novel Niche
- Shawna over at Shut The Book Up