Thank you Amanda over at Devouring Books fortagging me into this fun tag back in March. Sorry it’s taken me so long to get it done.
Don’t forget to check out Amanda’s blogs and follow her if you don’t already do so, she’s really nice and friendly. You can read her answers to the tag by clicking here.
More About Me:
I’m a very shy in person, I love reading and slowly trying to build my own library in my house one book at a time. I always try to be positive and nearly always have a smile on my face which is very contagious, from what I’ve been told.
My Answers to Amanda’s Questions:
Would you rather have a dog or a cat?
I will always choose a dog sorry cat lovers, although there are some very cute cats out there.
Would you rather become a werewolf or a vampire?
I think I would rather be a vampire.
Would you rather know how you were going to die or when you were going to die?
Oh, that’s a hard one to answer, but I think I would like to know when then I can do all the things I want to do before I die.
Would you rather know the history of every object you ever touched or know the history of every person you ever touched?
I’d like to know the history of every person I touched, I like discovering things about people.
Would you rather vacation in the mountains or on a beach?
Vacation on the beach, with a good book or my Kindle.
Would you rather remember every conversation you have or remember everything you ever read?
I would rather remember everything I ever read so that I can have a conversation about all the books
Would you rather be the absolute best at one skill or be okay at a bunch of skills?
This is another hard one. I think I would rather be okay at a bunch of skills.
Would you rather face your worst nightmare or have to tell everyone your deepest secret?
For this I would have to say I would rather face my worst nightmare. Even though I’m not sure what that would be as there are so many things that could be my worst nightmare but they all involve spiders.
Would you rather sleep without blankets or without a pillow?
Sleep without blankets, I love my blankets but I can’t sleep without my pillows, I have 6 pillows in my bed every night when I go to sleep.
Would you rather speak any language fluently or be able to communicate with animals?
Hmmm I don’t know, would be kind of cool to be able to talk to animals but I think I would rather speak any language fluently.
My Questions to you:
- Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
- Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
- Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilisation or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
- Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
- Would you rather be poor but help people or become incredibly rich by hurting people?
- Would you rather have constantly dry eyes or a constant runny nose?
- Would you rather be a famous director or a famous actor?
- Would you rather have whatever you are thinking appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?
- Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or be able to drink unlimited free coffee/tea at any coffee shop?
- Would you rather it never stops snowing (the snow never settles) or never stops raining (the rain never causes floods)?
Beckie over at REV. REBECCA WRITES
Jack over at jthbooks
Laura over at Roachie’s Reviews
Katie over at Melting Pages
Rekha over at The Book Decoder
Shalini over at Book Reviews By Shalini
I also tag anyone else that wants to do this tag, but if you do please link back to this post so I can read all your wonderful answers.