Thank you Molly and Darina for tagging me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Don’t forget to check out Molly’s blog over at Molly Elizabeth Marcelle Books and Darina’s blog over at Facing The Story They both have some wonderful content which I enjoying reading and look forward to their new posts, so don’t forget to follow follow them if you don’t already.
So What Exactly is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The award was created by Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 facts about me:
- I’m double jointed and can turn my foot a 180 degrees and can sit with my foot like that for ages.
- I love eating peanut butter and cheese and onion sandwiches. Yes, I put the crisps inside my sandwich with the peanut butter 🙈
- I love crocheting amigurumi (toys/bears etc) but I can’t crochet a simple scarf. They never come out straight.
My Best Posts:
My answers to Molly’s Questions:
Do you have any favourite festive reads? if so, what are they?
I don’t currently have any favourite festive reads, but this year I’m hoping to read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. the last time I read this book was when I was at High School.
Who is your all time favourite book character?
This one is so hard to answer as I have so many favourite book characters, but I’m going to have to go back to my childhood favourites and say Eroyee and Peter Rabbit. They are just soooo adorable.
Are you planning on posting Christmassy content in December?
Yes I am planning to post a few Christmassy posts.
What is the one book you would recommend to anyone?
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. This is one of my all time favourite reads, and it’s the only one of the two books that I’ve re-read from my shelves.
Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Every year on Christmas Day we get together with our extended family and have a Christmas get together. That usually means about 20+ family members including the kids getting together. Although this seems to be getting smaller each year as many of them have either moved abroad or far away.
My answers to Darina’s Questions:
Which is your favourite ever book series?
Has to be the Harry Potter Series. I absolutely loved it and still do.
Do you ever go to the cinema more than once to watch a movie you really loved?
No I’ve never watched a movie more than once at the cinema. If I really loved the film I normally pre-order it on blu-ray so I have it as soon as it comes out.
Where is the most unusual place you have fallen asleep? *weird/funny question
When I was at school I fell asleep in the school library while listening to my teacher talking about something that was very boring.
Which is the best birthday/Christmas gift you have received to date?
I get great presents every birthday and Christmas. But if I have to choose one it would have to be when we flew out to Australia to visit my cousins at Christmas.
Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which, and if not would you like to learn?
I used to talk piano lessons when I was at school, and took art in several concerts, but shortly after starting my lessons I broke my arm and never went back to playing. I can still play some simple tunes.
- What is the most embarrassing book you have ever read?
- What’s the oldest unread book on your shelf?
- What character in a book would you like to be best friends with?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2019 other than new book releases?
(No pressure in doing this tag)