The last couple of weeks haven’t been very good for reading. I’ve only managed to finish one book and that was XX by Angela Chadwick. (Will be posting review tomorrow.)
First I was ill and couldn’t concentrate and kept falling asleep. It took me just over a week to fully recover, in this time I could have finished at least 2 books for sure. Then when I finally recovered I thought I would start finishing books, but instead I started some more. I now have 7 books, 2 of which are audiobooks, that I’ve started but no where near finishing.
Here are the books that I have started reading/listening too:
- The Yellow Bird by Kevin Powers
- The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
- RENEGADES by Marissa Meyer
- Murder on The Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- Forget My Name by J.S Monroe
- The President Is Missing by James Patterson and Bill Clinton
- The Inferno by Dan Brown.
Looks like I’m going to have to plan some late night reading and clear some non-urgent plans for reading.
This is the first time EVER that I’ve started so many books together, and not finished any. Won’t be making this mistakes again that’s for sure.
Would love to hear how you all cope with reading multiple books. Any suggestions or advise will be appreciated.